Do you still have leftover chocolate from easter? Or perhaps you just have a supply of white chocolate in the cupboard and don't know what to do with it.. Either way, you MUST make these yummy, nutty blondies.
I made just a small batch of six - but I would definitely recommend doubling the recipe if you have a square cake tin (I don't so used a loaf tin).
You can use the method below, or bake with me and follow my stories on my instagram highlight in real time!
Ingredients: (makes 6)
- 50g all purpose flour
- 50g rolled oats
- 100g creamy, smooth peanut butter
- 100g sugar/sweetener
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 1/3C almond milk
- 30g vegan white chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 170C. Line your baking tin.
2. Mix together the peanut butter, sugar, vanilla and milk in a large bowl until smooth.
3. Add in the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
4. Chop and fold in the chocolate chips - saving some for on top.
5. Bake in the oven for approximately 25 minutes and allow to cool completely before slicing.