We all love a good Sunday stack of pancakes, am I right? I have to have them every week without fail, and here is one of my all time favourites - flavoured with matcha! Ingredients:
- 3/4cups all-purpose flour
- 2tbsp salted caramel protein
- 2tsp baking powder
- 1tsp matcha powder (i used a limited edition T2 salted caramel matcha)
- 1/2 ripe banana, mashed
-3/4cups non-dairy milk
1. Blitz the banana and milk in a blender until smooth.
2. Stir dry ingredients into a bowl, mix in the banana milk and whisk until smooth.
3. Fry for around 1 minute in a non-stick frying pan on each side (flip when bubbles form and dry around the edges).