No chickpeas in sight! These delicious fudgy Blondies are packed with goodness and everyone’s favourite biscuit spread! Sweetened with maple syrup, and made with pumpkin they are a delicious treat for a midweek bake!
• 125g pumpkin purée (or mashed sweet potato)
• 80g maple syrup
• 60g smooth biscoff spread
• 25g vanilla protein powder
• 30g buckwheat flour
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• pinch of salt
• 25g chopped pecans
• melted biscoff to serve
1. In a large bowl mix together pumpkin, maple syrup & biscoff spread until smooth.
2. Stir in the remaining ingredients to form a batter.
3. Spread into a lined loaf tin and top with pecans. Bake in a preheated oven at 170C for 25 minutes
4. Leave to cool before slicing into 6 squares and drizzle with more biscoff.