Are you a lover of matcha? Or perhaps a tahini fanatic? Maybe you just love cookies or you want to increase your omega 3's? Whatever the reason is for you to be searching this recipe, I warn you now - they are addictive!
Ingredients: makes 6
- 60g dark tahini
- 60g sugar / sweetener
- 80g all-purpose flour
- 2tsp matcha powder
- 1/2tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/4C coconut milk (or other non-dairy alternative)
1. Preheat oven to 175C. Mix tahini, sugar, vanilla and vinegar in a bowl until smooth.
2. Stir in the remaining ingredients, adding in enough milk to form a firm dough (you may need more/less dependent on your tahini consistency).
3. Shape into 6 cookies and transfer to a lined baking tray. Cook for 12minutes until crisp on the outside but still soft to touch.
4. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before eating (they will continue to firm up).